What We’re Doing
All WSCC services will be as much of a touchless experience as possible, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
All portable equipment that attendees will come in contact with has been sanitized before reopening. Sanctuary carpets and flooring has been shampooed and sanitized to the best of our ability. Additionally, any hard services have been cleaned and sanitized before reopening.
Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed at the entrance and designated areas in the sanctuary.
Water fountains will not be open or usable.
Our Greeters and Ushers are using best practices and will greet you with a smile because they are happy you are here. They will maintain proper social distancing measures to respect the safety and health of you and your family.
Volunteers will be wearing face masks for your safety.
We have reduced our seating to 50 total seating (not including volunteers) to provide adequate space for social distancing.
HOW YOU CAN HELP MAKE EACH SUNDAY A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE:
Show up 15 minutes before your service begins.
We ask you to please maintain a constant 6 feet distance from you and other people at the service.
We are providing hand sanitizer at each entrance for your convenience.
Please sit with any family members you come with so we can seat the greatest number of people. The seating has been taped and roped off for social distancing.
We are continuing to stream our services online through all the platforms you've become accustomed to. If you prefer to watch the service from home, just aren't ready to come back on campus yet, are vulnerable, or are caring for someone who is, please continue joining us from home. It's ok and you are as much a part of the service as being on-campus.
We will continue to reserve seats for Sunday's until more restrictions are lifted. You can see these guidelines/restrictions below.
It is very important that you make a reservation so that we can make sure we accommodate you and your family (up to 50 total per service).
With the current guidelines/restrictions, churches can gather as long as everyone can maintain a proper distance of 6ft from each other (family units may sit together). We have evaluated our worship spaces and have concluded that we can accommodate 50 people with proper distancing between everyone in the Sanctuary.
Please note the following temporary modiﬁcations to our Sunday experience:
We will have limited entry and exit points.
The Greeters and ushers will assist in finding seating.
Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the church.
Masks will be made available to those who don’t have one.
There will be no printed handouts or items in the back of the pews.
There will be offering boxes available at the entrance and exit doors.
To save your seat on Sunday, we are asking that you fill out a reservation form for each person attending from your family. This form will generate a ticket and will help us keep capacity at or below 50. You can fill out that form online (see tab below) or you can call the church office at 407.822.7156 and Sis. Pat will make your reservation for you.
This is very important...we want you to know that if you are at all uncomfortable being on campus during this time please feel no pressure to be on campus until you are ready. We will continue streaming both services online and on social media.
We are all in this together. Please know that we are here to serve you and our community in any way we are able. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT (TAB) (Members & Guest will be redirected to Eventbrite Page to register for Sunday Services and acquire tickets)
If sick, stay home
If you or a family member are sick, or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home.
Live stream continued
We will still host our gatherings at mywscc.com/livestream, Facebook, and Youtube. Until you feel safe to return to a physical campus, our Online Campus is here for you.
Limited Seating Available
In order to ensure proper distancing, we will be utilizing Eventbrite to allow those who want to attend service to reserve their seat. Each family member must have a reservation confirmation for the service they are attending.
Children stay with parents
There will be no childcare or children’s programs provided on the Sundays. Families must sit together as family units.
Social distancing accommodated
Make every reasonable effort to practice physical distancing; avoid handshakes, hugs, and sitting within 6 ft of others who are not part of your household.
Masks & Temperature Checks Required
We respect the state’s guidelines that those under the age of 2 should not use masks. However, adults and children ages 3 & up must wear face masks prior to church entry. Temperature checks required prior to entry.
Hand sanitizer everywhere
Please use one of the multiple hand sanitizer locations before entering the sanctuary. We’re following state protocols to clean high traffic areas before and after each gathering.
No items passed
We won’t pass items between people (bulletin, offering bags, communion supplies). Our team will provide offering envelopes and all in one communion cups on table inside the church foyer.
Do you answer "yes" to the following questions?
– Do you have a fever?
– Do you have flu like symptoms?
– Do you have a new cough?
– Do you have a sore throat?
– Have you traveled internationally within the last two weeks?
– Have you been near anyone with a confirmed positive case of COVID-19?
– Are you 65 years of age or older, with an underlying health condition or a compromised immune system?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, we recommend that you not attend any service. We encourage you to watch the service online.
CDC Guidelines in Affect
– Social distancing will be observed.
– Seating will provide six feet social distance; alternating rows, families sitting together, two empty seats between families.
-Temperature checks required prior to foyer entry.
– Facial masks are required for all congregants 3 and older. Masks and gloves will be available.
– Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the lobby area and entrances.
– Teams will disinfect high traffic areas.
– People will not be allowed to congregate in large groups to socialize.
– All vulnerable, elderly (65 and older) with underlying health conditions should not attend any live services.
– No childcare or children’s ministry will be provided.
– On-line worship experience will continue.
– We are asking you to refrain from any shaking hands or hugging.
Entrance and Exit Protocol
– Congregants will enter through the north lobby entrances only.
– Congregants are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled service reservation.
– Reservation confirmations will be checked at entrance point.
– Greeters will open doors 15 minutes prior to start of service.
– While in line for entrance, social distance guidelines will be observed.
– Congregants will be directed to designated sanctuary entrance point and will then be directed to their seats by ushers/greeters.
– To exit, congregants will be dismissed by rows and directed to rear exits to prevent large groups gathering and compromising the social distance expectations.