Dear Church Family,
The Leadership of Washington Shores Church of Christ is sending this email to all of our members to give us feedback as we look to reopen our Sanctuary for corporate Worship Services.
At the bottom of this memo is a survey to get your opinion on how you feel on returning to our campus. Your responses are important to help us with finalizing plans.
We have completed the following items as we prepare for your return:
1. The Sanctuary has been deep cleaned as per CDC guidelines professionally.
2. The church pews have been marked to make sure we meet social distancing measures.
3. The floor in the foyer has been taped off in 6ft. intervals to provide social distancing measures.
We are preparing the following measures as we get ready to reopen:
1. Marking the sidewalk to keep social distancing.
2. We will only have Sunday morning Worship. No youth, children or nursery programming on Sundays.
3. WOW Wednesday nights to be continued on ZOOM.
4. Brother Drew Weaver Bible study on Tuesday’s will continue on ZOOM.
5. There will be Greeters and Deacons to assist everyone, from entering the Sanctuary to exiting the building at the end of service.
6. We will clean and sanitize the Sanctuary after each use.
7. We are asking members 65 years and older who are considered a higher health risk to COVID19 to continue to worship through Livestream. This also includes members with pre-existing health conditions.
Please take our quick 5 question survey below by clicking on the following link no later than June 5th. Thank you! WSCC Leadership